complete financial planning under one roof
· Lifestyle & Cashflow Planning ·
· Independent Financial Advice ·
Is the clinic right for me?
If you have recently asked yourself any of the following questions, you could benefit from using our free personal finance clinic:
- Are my investments performing as well as they can or could I improve returns?
- Are my investments appropriate for my risk rating?
- Are my investments tax efficient?
- What income will I actually get when I retire?
- How much do I need to save for my retirement?
- Are my existing funds performing well?
- Could I benefit from consolidating my existing pension funds?
- Who will give me the highest income with my fund at retirement?
- Can I get a lower interest rate on my mortgage?
- Is it a good time to fix my payments before interest rates rise?
- Would my loved ones be secure if anything happened to me?
- Would my home be safe if I lost my job or couldn’t work due to illness?
- Could I reduce the cost of my insurances?
- What cover do I actually have and is it still appropriate?
Releasing Equity from your home (Lifetime Mortgages)
- How does it work and is it appropriate for me?
- Do I qualify and what options are available to me?
- How much can I release?
- Will I still leave money for my children?
home / personal finance clinic
personal finance clinic for Hinckley and surrounding areas
We are local independent financial advisers based within the Atkins Building on Lower Bond Street in Hinckley. We want to provide our community with a valuable service by offering a free 15 minute private consultation to members of the public about a variety of different areas. We aim to answer all of those niggling questions about your finances that you didn't know who to ask! And for those whose affairs require further investigation or research; a full appointment can be scheduled with one of our advisers.
The clinic is held on the first Wednesday of each month from 5pm to 7pm; and you must pre-book your free private consultation at least 24 hours before the clinic date. To reserve your place on the next clinic, please use the link at the top of this page.
At the clinic we are able to cover all of the following areas:
- Protecting your home and mortgage
- Safeguarding your family and lifestyle
- Planning for retirement
- Your options at retirement
- Improving your Investment returns
- Lifetime mortgages - releasing equity from your property
- Inheritance Tax planning
- Wills and estate planning *
* Advice in this area is offered by a specialist professional partner.
Where a full appointment is required we will discuss any applicable costs for the advice prior to the appointment. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.