Building and Contents Insurance

You’ve bought your new home, make sure you protect it with building and contents insurance. If you have a mortgage, buildings insurance is compulsory. one roof financial works with a single insurer whose comprehensive cover is 5 star defaqto rated.


What’s the difference?


  • Buildings insurance usually covers the main structure of your home as well as any outbuildings and boundary walls, plus any built-in fixtures which are deemed permanent (kitchen units and surfaces, sinks, showers and baths).
  • Contents insurance covers everything of value within your home, and it’s a good idea to list any high-value items on your policy too.


If you need buildings and contents insurance, please contact us to book an initial, no cost appointment.

Get In Touch