complete financial planning under one roof
· Lifestyle & Cashflow Planning ·
· Independent Financial Advice ·
investments from one roof financial
Allocating capital or surplus income to investments requires careful planning. Consideration needs to be given to investment objectives & timescales, attitude to risk, capacity for loss, asset allocation and current & future tax position. Given the variety of investment options it is essential to take professional advice in order that your money is allocated and managed in the most appropriate way.
Diversification across different asset classes (asset allocation) is key to spreading investment risk and providing the foundation for good investment returns over the longer term.
The service that we provide will include:
- a full review of your needs and objectives;
- an appraisal to help you understand and measure your attitude to investment risk and you ability and capacity to withstand financial loss;
- explanation of the various types of investment and how they work;
- an appraisal of your existing investment portfolio;
- an overview of the options that are available;
- product research from the whole market to establish the most appropriate solution;
- an individual investment recommendation based on your requirements and tax position;
- a personalised investment illustration;
- a written report of the recommendation for your records;
- completion of the application form(s);
- monitoring and updates (SMS, email or phone) whilst your application is being processed;
- an annual review meeting to ensure that the selected investment is performing in line with expectations and remains appropriate for you.
We can help with the following:
- individual savings accounts (ISAs)
- investment bonds (onshore and offshore)
- collective investment accounts (e.g. OEICs and Unit Trusts)
Please contact us for more information on this service.